Help for all types of Aggression:
If you’ve been struggling with human or dog aggression on walks or at home, start treatment today. New, All Positive and Effective. Most Aggression is based in fear. These techniques work for Fearful dogs too. All Positive.
- Specifically designed to be extremely simple for the dog, and easy to implement for you.
- Desensitize your dog to known triggers.
- Stop your dog from over-reacting with Force-free/Pain Free method.
- Bite Expert, Cara Shannon JD-developed training program.
- 4 Private (1.5 hr) and 2 Group/Field (1 hr) Sessions.
- Requires a commitment to the process.
Sign up for a course here: PayPal.
You will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule your start date.
Important Note: If your dog displays human aggression with a bite history, or dog/dog-aggression with a bite history, a preliminary Intake Assessment is required before beginning the FAR Beyond course.
A questionnaire will be emailed to you today and will lead to a customized FAR Beyond plan.
Sign up for an Intake Assessment here: PayPal.
Intake Assessment $90.00 USD
Photo Courtesy of Cindy Staszak
Linda Michaels, “Dog Psychologist” M.A. and Victoria Stilwell-licensed Del Mar dog trainer and speaker, can be reached at (858) 259-9663 or email: LindaMichaelsPositively@gmail.com for private obedience instruction and behavioral consultations in or near Del Mar or the San Diego Coast. Visit us at DogPsychologistOnCall.com All rights reserved.