Private manners training with Linda Michaels, M.A., Del Mar Dog Training, for the discriminating pet parent. This course is customized for puppies and dogs of all ages, temperaments and personalities.
- Receive one-on-one instruction and save precious travel time
- A comprehensive course. One hour introductory session, plus four (4) 1.5 hour lessons
Home-visits–weekly or bi-weekly, at your convenience
- Available 6 days a week, including evenings. All family
members encouraged to attend
- Everything you and your dog need to know to live “Happily Ever After”
The following skills are taught in each comprehensive training course:
- Errorless House Training
- Puppy No Bite!
- Socialization with Other Dogs, Strangers, Moving Objects
- Positive Reinforcement Training Foundations
- Separation Anxiety – Prevention and Treatment
- No Jump
- Clicker Training (if desired)
- Nutrition and Exercise
Cost: $920 complete package.
La Jolla to Carlsbad
All “bite” Aggression cases must complete a History/Incident Report Assessment form as well.
History/Incident Report Assessment $90.00 USD. A questionnaire form will be emailed to you within 24 hours, and lead to a customized FAR Beyond plan, scheduled within 3-days of your return of the questionnaire.
To pay with credit card, Press “Buy Now” and choose the “Don’t have a paypal account” link on the bottom of the screen.
We will contact you within 48 hours to schedule an appointment upon receipt of payment.
Collar Exchange Discount
$15 Discount on Any Service with Prong Collar Relinquishment
$20 Discount on Any Service with Choke Collar Relinquishment
$30 Discount on Any Service with Shock Collar Relinquishment
While You Are at Work
Training While You Are at Work, or busy with other activies is your service of choice:
- If you don’t have enough time to train or practice with your dog
- If you would like your dog to have the benefits of getting out of the house for socialization, practicing obedience in public with distractions, or a visit to the dog park.
- If you don’t have the patience to train or polish skills with your dog.
- If you prefer, for any reason, to have a professional train your dog at home and/or around town.
Sessions may be scheduled once, twice, or three times a week.
Pet parents may meet for a private lesson or update once every other week. Your dog will demonstrate what she has learned, and you’ll learn how to continue with practice on your own. If you prefer, meet with the principal trainer only after remedial training is accomplished.
Upon completion of each session, the pet parent receives a report detailing the formal training and activities for that day.
Cost: $80 per hour visit.